Thursday 11 November 2010

The one where i wonder where my ELLE magazine is????

Grrr, it's the 11th November and i STILL haven't received my December issue of ELLE UK.  Once a month i come home to be graced by the new issue sitting on my doormat.  I get myself a brew, tea preferably, 2 sugars (naughty i know) and have an initial image-browse and then i go back and read the articles that interest me.  I sigh in longing as i have arrived home every day for at least 2 weeks now in anticipation of this joyous occasion.  Only to be met by a phone bill, or nothing at all!!  Oh ELLE where for art thou?  

In other business today i am becoming increasingly frustrated with my inability to find the perfect dress for the party season!! Anyone recommend any good websites?  I have already exhausted ASOS, Topshop, River Island, Zara, Warehouse and probably some others i can't remember right now.  I'm now sending a fashion SOS!

tfs
In the meantime, found this image of all of this years ELLE UK covers.  Looks like Anne Hathaway is the lucky lady this month, not usually a fan of hers but the cover looks good.  Friday tomorrow, yay! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my copy! Favourite magazine EVER!

    Sarah XXXX

    http://burntheblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!

    I got home from work last night and it was there, glee lol :) x

    ReplyDelete