Sunday 17 October 2010

The one where i want to wrap up

Good Afternoon everyone!

Winter is most definitely taking a hold on my area of the british isles and so i thought it most relevant to post about winter coats today.  I am actually sat here wrapped up a fleece throw as i blog, trying to keep all my limbs covered whilst typing is a task i assure you!  Brrrrrrrrrrr.....

There were some beautiful coats showcased on the catwalks of the AW10 shows and here are just some of my favourite looks.

Alexander Wang..Sophia Kokosalaki..Erdem..Haider Ackermann..Giambtista Valli..Chloe
I have had the same Zara military-style, funnel neck coat for at least 3 years now.  I also have a leather biker one, but that isn't one i can dress up.  I think it's time for a new one, here are 4 that i've spied.


You like?

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Vanessa.
    I loved your blog.
    I'm following you, you can follow me too?
    let's connect. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete