Wednesday 20 October 2010

The one with a change of pace

I have been dying to do this post for weeks now and just haven't gotten round to it.  

Being a big fan of the Rodarte girls, i was excited to see their offerings for Spring 2011.  And was pleasantly surprised to see that they have gone down a different road from their usual de-constructed/spiderweb knits/ chiffon look.  I absolutely LOVE it. 
























All images tfs

Luxurious fabrics, textures, colours.  LOVE the white sheer pop socks and the swept hair.


Possibly my favourite collection of the season.  What do you guys think?


2 comments:

  1. I loved the clothes.
    different *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last photo!

    http://sixtinebaudelaire.blogspot.com
    my fashion & personnal blog :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete